Page Content (Right Column)
Page Content (Middle Column)
View our most current newsletter.
Fall 2013 Iron Filings Newsletter
- Partners in Prevention
- Personal Story: Stop Light Wake-Up Call
- Questions Answers
- Personal Story: A Better Understanding
- Thank you to our newest corporate partners
- Dugood in Your Hood
- Among Ourselves
- How Do Prince Edward Islanders Manage Their Hemochromatosis?
- Upcoming Events
- DNA 101: Prevention Through Genetic Testing
- CHS Updates
Donation Form (PDF)
Automne 2013 Iron Filings
- Partenaires dans la prevention
- Ce n'etait pas seulement une question de l'age
- Questions Reponses
- Une meilleure comprehension de l'hemochromatose
- Boite aux lettres
- Merci a nos nouveaux partenaires commerciaux
- Entre nous
- Comment les Prince- Edouardiens gerent l'Hemochromatose?
- Evenements a venir
- ADN 101: La prevention par depistage genetique
- Mise a jour
Formulaire de don (PDF)
Interested in applying for insurance coverage but not sure of your insurability due to your hemochromatosis diagnosis? Review a set of slides presented by Vital Benefits Inc. to help you in your insurance considerations.
Complete a pre-underwriting assessment form as a first step in gauging your likelihood of coverage and submit this form to Andrea Shandro of Vital Benefits at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everyday shopping can be an easy way to raise additional funds!
We are pleased to announce that CHS is one of the charities that you can support with your purchase through DonateNaturally.com.
DonateNaturally.com provides all of your favourite natural and organic non-perishable food and household items delivered conveniently to your front door, Canada-wide. With every purchase, 10% of the value of your order goes to the cause of your choice. You are not charged an additional 10% on top of your order, and items are competitive with those at your local store.
First time buyers are eligible for a special promotion. At the checkout, enter promo code 'TRYIT30' to receive 30% off your first order.
You already shop for your groceries on a weekly basis; why not raise money for CHS while you do so? We thank you!