Posted October 19th, 2010 by webadmin
Thanksgiving has come and gone, and as members of the Canadian Hemochromatosis Society (CHS), we have much to be thankful for. We are thankful for:
1. Marie Warder’s leadership when she founded and headed the Society, and for her continuous brilliant insight. Had it not been for Marie, we would not be where we are today, and there would not be a national organization whose mission is to create awareness and to promote the early testing, diagnosis and treatment of hemochromatosis.
2. The dedication of our volunteers and staff to carry out the Society’s mission.
3. The strong leadership of the Canadian Hemochromatosis Society’s Board of Directors.
4. The growing number of CHS members and donors, whose support enables the Society to perform the work needed to fulfill its mission.
6. Our informative website.
7. The recent publication of the bilingual Fall 2010 issue of Iron Filings, coming to a mailbox near you. If you do not receive CHS semi-annual newsletters but would like to, please purchase a membership and be a part of our mission.
What are you thankful for?