The Canadian Hemochromatosis Society is not responsible for the contents of any “off site” Internet information referenced by or linked to the CHS website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by the Society. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Canadian Blood Services
- Hemochromatosis Help
- Iron Disorders Institute
- PubMed – a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine that includes over 15 million citations from MEDLINE and other life science journals for biomedical articles back to the 1950s.
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Hereditary Hemochromatosis
- World Health Organization – Prevention and Control of Hemochromatosis: Improved Diagnosis – 1998 Report of Joint WHO / Hemochromatosis Foundation / Canadian, French and UK Associations Meeting
- FDA Blood Collection List – FDA list of American establishments granted approval for a variance to collect blood and blood products from patients with hemochromatosis
- LifeLabs Genetics – for hemochromatosis genetic testing and counseling ordered through your doctor
- knowyourdna.com and SmarterHobby – for reviews of commercial DNA testing kits